Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The DINOS want you....for a jolly warm meal ;-p~~~


Hi Parents,
Are you  still cracking your brains to plan for the Dec'09 holidays?

And GUESS WHAT, you do not need to travel all the way to Universal Studios and Disney theme parks like I did to experience the Jurassic adventures, try this in SINGAPORE:
The Hollywood Dinos!!!


Here is where you can find out more about the attraction:
http://www.hollywooddinos.com/

Well, I had my family vacation over the last two weeks in the "land of dreams" and I will post more about it when I have the time; there is simply so much to do with so little time and I am still planning to go for more fun with my family ;D

p.s. Please plan & enjoy a great family time while you are younger as you might regret it when you are too old/sick to do so or your kids might be "mature" enough to roam around on their own instead of sticking on to old folks by then ....

No comments: