Thursday, January 7, 2010

Fun facts and "True" story of Santa Claus

Yah! I know X'mas is over, and it's the 14th day from 25 Dec 2009!
Perhaps, you may like to know these fun facts and share these with your kids in the coming X'mas which is just 11 months down the road (time flies ....). If you can't remember them, then please bookmark this blog ;D

Well, guess what answers you might get when you ask kids about Santa Claus? For example,
Why does Santa Claus wear RED?

Some kids' answers:
  • Because he is a very HAPPY old man and his whole body turns RED
  • Riding in the sky could be quite dangerous, so he need to wear RED for the airplane pilots to spot him easily and give way to his sleigh, then he will always deliver my presents on X'mas!
  • Dad, please let me use your computer and I believe I can get the answer from Google .....

And that's what I have done and found these answers:

If the above link does not work, try THIS!

Here is where you may learn about the The True Story of Santa Claus!

And finally, if you wish to learn more and how Santa Claus had evolved over the years, read it from Wikipedia ;-p

Have a wonderful year in 2010!

No comments: